Sunday, August 9, 2009

spirituality vs. religion

1.I define spirituality as a individual journey, this journey can be taken at any age. I believe that this quest is a designed to fulfill something these individual feel that they are missing. This journey is about self awareness and discovery. This is could be similar to a personal purist for happiness or even to finds ones own individuality. Question why are we in search of spirituality, what is the main principle behind this journey?

2.I believe that the main difference between religion and spirituality is religion has a specific outline that is required heaven of where ever is this final destination. Christian follow the 10 commandments in order to get to heaven. Other religion have sort of the same principles in order to reach to reach heaven or what have you. As for spirituality this is a personal awareness and does not follow a specific outline.

3.Creativity is the power the minds eye, bringing what dwells in the imagination to reality. Being able to transform what is in the abyss of the consciousness. I feel that this is a term that is not only partaking to art but in science and every other aspect of humanism that has allowed us to progress. The power of creativity is the most power weapon that we hold.

4.The source of the creativity is imagination, without imagination we could not create and would be stagnant. Over time this is a power tool in all subject of academia, you must imagine the impossible to reach what is possible. If you look at old s movies science fiction movie what was presumed make believe is now possible. So to answer this question I believe creativity comes from the imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment