Sunday, August 2, 2009

Why I dress the way I do

Come to think of it there are no personal belief that I associate with when it comes to dressing my self. I trying to wear clothes that does not make me stick out to much in public. This has changed from when I was younger. I used to try and wear what I thought was to be in fashion at the time. Now I try to just be casual. I hate being stereo typed so by my appearance to I tend to wears colors that are not gang affiliated, I know that my sound premature but a friend of my was almost killed because of other ignorance.
As for my family I was brought up in the church and the ideal of cleanliness is next to holiness. So I at a younger age my parents would like me to be clean and dressed fitting to this matter. Especially
when I went to church. As for my friends now they all tend to dress in a way to fit there lifestyle for example my friend Jeff love the x sports so most of his clothes a name brands that just support x games. Then some of my other friends are like myself by just dressing causal and not being a walking advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment